The latest Platform release, 3.4, is arriving Thursday evening (9pm - 11pm CST) — November 2 2017. In the last release we announced the ability to upgrade an account from Standard to Professional, as well as new functionality for viewing and editing service files. In this release we're excited to announce a brand new concept on the Platform, one-click installs. Read the full release notes below for more details.
Granular Controls of Jobs
In Datica parlance, a Job is a container on the platform that is responsible for running each part of an environment. In this release we're giving users the ability to selectively start and stop these jobs with two new CLI commands.
Mirth One-click Install (OCI)
We're thrilled to announce the general availability of Mirth OCI. One-click install or OCI is a brand new concept we're introducing to the Platform. For our first OCI we're giving customers the ability to create a fully featured integration environment with a single click.
To create a new Mirth environment, navigate to the environment creation view (this is also located in new user on-boarding). Here you'll see the new OCI concept.
We've built out extensive documentation in preparation for this new release. For a comprehensive listing of Mirth OCI tutorials, FAQs, guides and more, go here.
- Dashboard: Fix reference error for newly created organizations
- Dashboard: Refreshing during on-boarding leads to error and a blank page
- Dashboard: Not requiring billing ACLs for bucket management
- Dashboard: S3 usage now in GB instead of bytes
- In order to tend to your support issue in a timely manner, please submit your ticket through the Platform dashboard by clicking on the “Contact Support” button located in the footer of the Environment UI. This provides valuable metadata to the support staff, which allow them to triage the issue much quicker.
- Our Support Policies: Support is provided in English from our offices in Madison, WI.
- Support hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.