How do I create an S3 bucket?
Datica provides fully HIPAA compliant S3 buckets utilizing the platform Object Storage functionality. To create a new bucket do the following:
- Log in to your Datica Platform account: product.datica.com
- Select your organization in the left side navigation
- In tab area, find the "Object Storage" tab and select it
- Once inside that tab, you can select the green button "+ Increase Object Storage"
- Follow the prompts and agree to billing terms
- You're all set!
Here's a gif outlining the process:
Learn how to use your newly provisioned bucket here.